NOTE: Due to the current pandemic, all Cruise-Ins must be called or emailed to make sure they are still on. All cruise-ins are free unless noted.
1st Sun.- 1. West Palm Beach. Palm Beach Outlets, 1751 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. Open Show. 8am – noon. www.carsandcoffeepb.com
– 2. Hollywood. Dream Car Classic, on Hollywood Blvd. between 19th and 20th Ave. 8-2pm. Top30 People’s choice awards. Food, drinks discounts (some). DJ-Sc ott. $20. entry fee, awards 2:15pm. Limited to 80 cars. Info: Joe@email@example.com
– 3. Margate. Anne Marie’s Pizza Co., 2403 N. State Road 7 (US 441). 5-8pm. Open show. DJ-Scott. Show car discount, $25. gift card winner. cruisinsouthflorida.com
1st Fri. – Ft. Lauderdale. Breakers Bazaar, 617 Breakers Ave. 6-10pm. Food, drinks available. DJ-Gene, open show. Gene 954-410-5536
1st Sat. – 1. Coral Springs. Wings Plus, 1235 N. University Dr. (Publix Plaza). 12-3pm.Open show. DJ-Scott.Discount to show rides. cruisinsouthflorida.com
– 2. Lantana Shops of Atlantis. 5989 S. Congress Ave.. 4-8pm. Open show. Jean 561-704-0669.
– 3. Palm Beach Gardens.11200 Legacy Place. Open show.serodsncustoms.com.
– 4. Doral. Carolina Ale House, 8669 NW 36th St. 6-10pm. DJ. Gerry 786-344-4228
2nd Sun. – Ft. Lauderdale. Fat Village Arts District,537 NW 1st Ave., open show.8am-noon. 407-430-3905
2nd Wed. – Hollywood. Big Dawgs 2 Sports Bar & Grill, 7357 Davie Rd. 6-9pm. Tj 954-240-3592/Alvin 786-512-1228/roadkingsofhollywood.com
2nd Sat. – 1. Pembroke Pines. Supercar Saturday, Shops of Pembroke Gardens,527 SW 145th Terr. 9am-noon. Open show.305-725-3026.
– 2. Davie. Supercar Florida@ Lamborghini Broward, 4645 Volunteer Rd. 10am-1pm. Open show. Food, entertainment.Floyd Rag 305-761-2929
– 3. North Palm beach. JD MacArthur State Park, 10900 Jack Nicklaus Dr. Open show.noon-5pm.food trucks, wx permitting. 561-624-6950
– 4. Key Largo. Alfredo’s Cookhouse, 102250 Overseas Hwy. 5pm-? 786-344-4228
– 5. Boca Raton. Packy’s Sports Bar & Grill, 11379 W. Palmetto Park Rd. 9off Pondorosa). 5-9pm. Trophies, 20% discount for show rides off food & drinks. DJ. Charlie 561-866-3665.
3rd Sun. – Margate. see #2 1st Sun. Anne Marie’s.
3rd Fri. – Coral Springs. U-Do-It, 12290 Wiles Rd.. Open show. 6pm-?, Food truck, trophies. DJ-Gene
3rd Sat. – 1. Coral Springs. Amo Pizzeria, 760 Riverside Dr. 12-3pm. Open show. Show discount., $25. Mgr. Gift Card. 954-675-8699.
– 2. Doral. See #4 – 1st Sat. Carolina Ale House. Open show.
Last Sun. – Hollywood. Dandee Donuts, Hollywood Blvd. (1 traffic light east of I-95). Open show. 7-9AM. Lawn Chair required, 954-648 1315.
Every Sun. – Ft. Lauderdale (except last Sun). Einsteins Bagels, 3200 N. Federal Hwy (NE corner Oakland Park Blvd./Federal Hwy). Open show 7-9AM. 954-648-1315
Every Mon. – Lake Worth. Denny’s Diner (in front of WalMart), Hypoluxo Rd./Military Trail. 50/50, DJ-Mike. Open show. 6-10pm. Mike 561-294-9200.
Every Tues. – 1. Delray Beach. Duffy’s Sports Grill, 1750 S. Federal Hwy (NW corner – park on north side) by Linton Blvd. 5-8pm. Open show.. Jean 561-704-0669.
– 2. Sunrise. Corvette Cruise-In, Bahama Breeze Rest., 2750 Sawgrass Mills Circle. 6-9pm. 20% discount on food & drinks. firstname.lastname@example.org
Every Thurs. – 1. Pompano Beach. The Hog BBQ, 147 Cypress Rd. 5-9pm. Open show. DJ-Gene. 954-410-5536.
– 2. Palm Springs. McDonalds, 3015 W. Forest Hill Blvd. Open show. 5-9pm. Music, door prizes, 50/50, 59 cent/69 cent burgers. AJ 561-389-2178.
Every Fri. – Davie. The Plaza at Ruby Tuesday, 11590 State Rd. 84/Hiatus Rd. 5-9pm. Open show. Entry Fee? Mike 954-806-7822
NOTE: Palm Beach Outlets has supposedly moved to Palm Beach Int’l Raceway. Also Cobra Joe’s venue (Hollywood Dream Car Classic) has been discontinued.