When: March 24th. 2013
The South Florida Volkswagen Club invites you to the 30th Annual Show ‘n Shine Volkswagen Car Show. It is the largest and longest running VW car show in South Florida. We invite all VW types and classes, air-cooled and water-cooled. VW enthusiasts come from all over the US to enjoy an awesome day of excellent VW cars, good food, music, and family fun!
We'll also have VW vendors and a swap meet.
All show proceeds will go to the Ronald McDonald House Charities.
Pre-registered (only) will receive free show t-shirt upon arrival. Photo plaque will be given to all car entrants.
VW Based Show Cars:
- Pre-registration: $20*
- Day of show: $25
- Pre-registration: $30* (15’x20’), $50* (30’x20’)
- Day of show: $40 (15’x20’), $60 (30’x20’)
*Postmarked by March 15th
- 07:00am Gates open for pre-registered vendors.
- 08:00am - 11:00am Registration.
- 11:05am Participant judging begins (ends 12:45pm).
- 02:30pm Awarding of door prizes.
- 02:45pm Awards begin.
- 03:45pm Have a safe trip home!
- 01 - Vintage Beetle - Pre ‘58, Stock
- 02 - Beetle - ’58 - ’67, Stock
- 03 - Beetle - ‘68 up, Stock
- 04-A - Beetle - Mild Custom, All Years
- 04-B - Beetle - Full Custom, All Years
- 04-C - Beetle - Radical Custom, All Years
- 05-A - Beetle Convertible - Stock, All Years
- 05-B - Beetle Convertible - Modified, All Years
- 06 - Type 2 Bus - to ’67 - Stock
- 07 - Type 2 Bus - ‘68 - ’79 Stock
- 08 - Type 2 Bus - All, Modified
- 09 - Camper - to ‘94, All
- 10-A - Ghia - Stock, All Years
- 10-B - Ghia - Modified, All Years
- 11 - Thing - All
- 12 - Other Air-Cooled - All, Stock
- 13 - Other Air-Cooled - All, Modified
- 14 - Daily Driver - Type 1
- 15 - Daily Driver - Other Air-Cooled
- 16 - Rabbits - ‘75 - ‘84, Stock
- 17 - Rabbits - ‘75 - ‘84, Modified
- 18 - Other Water-Cooled - to ’94 - Stock
- 19 - Other Water-Cooled - to ’94 - Modified
- 20 - Other Water-Cooled - ‘95 up, All
- 21 - New Beetle - All Years, Stock
- 22 - New Beetle - All Years, Modified
- 23 - Vanagons / Eurovans - All
- 24 - Dune Buggies / Bajas
- 25 - Sand Rails / Trikes
- 26 - Daily Driver Water-Cooled - to ’94
- 27 - Special Interest
- 28 - Kit Cars
- 29 - Hood Rides / Rat Rods / Under Construction
Cars must be in place by 11am to be photographed and judged. Late-comers will not be judged. Participant judging on exterior, interior, trunk, engine and undercarriage. Safety items, such as seat-belts (if appropriate), glass condition, and fire extinguisher (mandatory) should be evaluated. Convertibles must have top up for inspection.